Current Openings with ACE Women's Network of Indiana
ACE Women’s Network of Indiana seeks a communications specialist to assist with the development and implementation of effective strategies in the areas of communications, marketing, and public relations that will increase the visibility of ACE Women’s Network of Indiana in a manner that enhances its reputation and improves its membership potential.
High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree preferred. Combination of education and related experience may be considered.
Minimum Qualifications: Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite required. MailChimp and WordPress preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Monitor ACE-WIN email account
● Create content for a variety of platforms including web, newsletter and social media
● Assist with design and coordination of quarterly newsletter
● Draft press releases
● Proofread and edit content before publishing or sending
● Conceptualize and design creative projects for digital and print media (posters, flyers, social media)
● Coordinate ACE-WIN event communications
● Manage and update ACE-WIN website
● Communicate with ACE-WIN Executive Team members
● Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
● Organizational and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work independently and/or remotely.
● Time management skills including the ability to multitask, manage a range of priorities and meet deadlines.
● Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Access to stable internet connection and quiet work environment.
Temporary hourly work. Hours vary per week according to activity. 1-3 hours per week on average.
Pay: $10-15 per hour depending on qualifications
Please submit cover letter and resume by August 27, 2021 to Kristin Champa at [email protected].